Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kingdom Hall Remodel












Hey guys,
This Kingdom Hall looks brand new.
(Top left): The very last piece of tile laid at the hall.
( Top middle): Half the floor had been tiled. What a difference, huh?
(Top right): The new chair covers are stacked up there. We had to take the chairs apart, sand the frames, and then re-paint them. They were rusty.
(Bottom left): The front doors are being painted. Thats Dan Houghton and Carol Pugh.
(Bottom right): Louis (left) and Ramone (right) paint the screen doors.
More pics of the "new" Kingdom Hall are coming later.
Love ya'all. Post a comment. I enjoy hearing from all of you.
Josh



5 comments:

  1. The new hall looks fantastic! You all did a very good job working on Jehovah's House. I'm sure he's well pleased. Keep up the great work there on the island Joshie. I miss you and love you. Post more pictures quickly! I love seeing all your excellent adventures. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshie
    The pictuers are great. I love the color, gives me an idea for when I paint my house. Thanks for the picture of Carol. Its been awhile but I recognize her. Hasn't changed much. Would like to see a picture of you to see if you are really there. Just kidding.
    David and ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi joshie,
    i still miss you but now im starting to be envious..lol..i would like to see some pictures of you too and more of the kingdom hall..when the man gets there put him to work and post lots of pictures of it..lol
    love you lots auntie tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are awesome. I do wonder why you are not in any of them? We want to see lots more pics they are great inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete