Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some of the Friends in Caye Caulker








(Top Left): Jeremy and Karen Scriver and little Willie Magania
head out in servicew/ the group last Saturday.
(Top Right): Bro. Randy Smith from neighboring island of
San Pedro gives the public talk w/ construction materials
stacked in the back ot the Kingdom Hall. I've never seen that before.
(Middle Left): Dolly Houghton (white shirt) and Carol Pugh.
(Middle Right): Johhny and his wife and daughter at the end of the day after working on the Kingdom Hall. They are in the Spanish Congregation here in
Caye Caulker. Johhny has one of the most hearty laughs I've ever heard and is constantly smiling.
(Bottom - Under this Writing): Christian (tallest), Buddy (2nd tallest), Willie (to the far left), and little Brendan (the one making the peace sign) MAGANIA.
Love ya'all,
Josh



































5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There Aaron, I changed the description. I hope your happy now that you completely humiliated me in front of all these people. Hahaha. Just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. The friends look so nice and look so happy! The construction materials in the back is kinda funny. I've never seen a "messy" hall before. It was nice, not too formal haha Keep up posting pics of the hall and try to get a few with you in there. I'm beginning to be suspicious as to whether you are actually working or are on vacation haha just kidding.. or am I??? ... Love ya Joshie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aaron,
    I,m gonna bake brownies with white icing and sprinkles and shut your kidneys down if you don't be nice! Ha! Ha!
    ebbylin

    Josh, I will bake them and not give him any, I will save them for you. How's that?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete