Monday, April 6, 2009

More Pics from the Island





1st and 2nd pics - I finally got a good sunset Sunday evening.  I didn't get a pic of this, but just after the sun disappeared, about a 4-foot sting ray swam right out from under the pier where I was standing. That was cool!

3rd pic - An eagle's nest, in a telephone pole down by the airport.  Icould not believe this shot...they stuck their heads out at just the right moment for me to take the picture.

4th pic - I don't know what kind of spider this is, but it looks really neat.

5th pic - If you look really close, you can see a lizard on this branch.  It's a gecko.
This one camo'd himself so quickly, that I could barely find him to get the pic.  I was trying to zoom in and not scare him off, but it turned out pretty good.

I hope you like these pics, too.  I've posted 3 new blogs tonight (total), so make sure you don't miss one.

Love ya'all,
Josh

5 comments:

  1. These pics are so awesome! Those islands are so pretty. I cannot believe you worked the whole island with the tracts that is so great. It is ispiration for us to work harder back home. It is snowing really hard outside right now and the roads are not so good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joshie,
    I am so glad that you are better.
    I also love all the pictures,the ones you sent me,
    as well as the ones on the blog.
    I hope you have a wonderful time.
    I also hope you meet a lot of new friends there.
    Keep smiling and keep up the good work.
    I know Jehovah is happy with you,
    And we are very proud of you!
    Love Always,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool spider.That egals nest is cool to. Good to know that your feelin better. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah.43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete