Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pics of the Island!






Hey guys,

I just wanted to post this quick blog before the meeting to show you some recent pics I've taken.
Three out of the five I'm posting were taken in service yesterday (Saturday)...the sailboat, the parrot, and the turtles.

The pic of the sun starting to set, was taken from the top of one of the hotels here...it has a really good view and one of the sisters here knows the owners, so he will let us go up to the top and try to get good pics of the sunset.  The clouds actually covered this one up, but I thought it looked cool as the sun went behind this cloud.

The basketball court in the next pic is here in Caye Caulker...I tried to play there one day, but the basketball I bought here busted as a young brother here was dribbling it.  I'm pretty sure it was dry-rotted.

Anyways, I will be posting another blog today or tomorrow to tell you all about this week.
I had a nice experience in service and will be conducting the Watchtower again today!
I will tell you all about it...so watch for a new post in the next day or two.

Love ya'all,
Josh

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I was here when they got posted so thats pretty cool.those turtles are sweet. I like the sailboat to.And whose bike is that in the background of pic. 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris,
    I don't know whose bike that is in the background. By the way, I just looked at that video of Caye Caulker on your profile...I have seen everything in that video, so it was definitely taken on Caye Caulker. This is such a small island, you could see everything in that video in one day. Somehow, though, I never run out of things to take pics of.

    Talk to ya later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures josh. You could almost be a photographer. To bad Corbin aint that nice or we would have something to compare with your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guy....Nice court there too...Maybe Rob and I will have to take the boat over and put a butt whooping San Pedro style... :) You gotta come over next week and hang out...

    Peace
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Josh,
    I love all the pictures! I know it must drive you
    crazy to see a ball court, and NOT have a basket-
    ball!!!!
    And by the way,
    Who would have thought that you would turn 21 in
    another country!!! Those years have went by fast,
    but in them you have brought me a lot of joy.
    I am so glad you are having such a wonderful time.
    And , I want to say "THANK YOU",to all the people there, and on the way there,for
    being so good to you,and for taking time to go and do things with you.
    I can't wait to hear every detail about your trip, when you get home.
    Anyway,thanks for sharing these things with us.
    We all enjoy your posts, a lot of friends read it, but have trouble posting a comment,so keep
    sharing all you can,because you have lots of folks waiting to hear more.....Keep up all the good work!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey joshie,
    i finally got google to work..i have rally enjoyed the pictures and so has uncle jerry..we miss you a lot and feel better about you since your having fun and enjoying being there..i cant wait to hear all about your trip when you get home..jehovah is certainly blessing you..uncle jerry is still trying to come get you..lol..we love you lots tina and jerry

    ReplyDelete