Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Special Talk!!


Hey guys,

It's Sunday afternoon, and I just wanted to take a minute to post a quick blog about the Special Talk today.  I heard that Wayne Cox did a great job in Corbin...

We had 39 people there, including several who are studying and a couple who are disfellowshipped.
The talk went very well... Brother Dennis Kay came over from San Pedro to give the talk ("Is There A True Religion From God's Standpoint?")  He did a great job...

I took some pics today before and after the meeting, and here they are:






1st pic:  That is Dennis Kay. Again, he gave the talk today and did a great job...

2nd pic: (From left to right) Dennis Kay, myself, Dan and Dolly Houghton, and Betsy Chalderon

3rd pic:  (From left to right) Buddy Jr., Brendan, and William Magania.

4th pic:  Shirlette Gomez, her son Keanu, and her daughter Kimorra.

I'm sorry this is such a short post, but I have a Bible study this evening...
I will be posting again in a couple of days.

By the way, check out these blogs from back home:





Love ya'all,
Josh

11 comments:

  1. 1st comment I own that thing/Forget About It!!!Yah that just happend.To the people who dont know what just happend watch the office(funnist show on earth)...By the way you forgot bretts blog.And also you should put some sound bytes on here or a video of U and some other people in the congregation.I cant hardly move I just got back from playing Tennis/Soft Ball/Volly Ball.We playin for almost 5 and a half hours so yah.And I'm pretty sure i just got the longest comment ever!Forget about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Comment, oh yeah, take that society whos the man now. Anyway 23 uk 23 uk 23 uk 23. Steelers = boo, lakers = lose to lebron. comment on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris,.....NOOOO whos first, we left a comment ant the same time. Dude im gonna nail it, me and new york: FO-GETTA-BOUT-IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris kept getting in my way in vollyball and and couldn't hit a softball if his life depended on it.(just kidding) Yeah it was very fun. I dominated everything and was pretty much 1 on 1 with me and doyle in v-ball

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed out on all the tennis and fun but I was at my dads for the weekend and omg my brothers and cousins are sooo big it makes me angry i missed out on their growth spurts and now their all hairy and gross haha happens. Oh well im here now so they cant get any growing up past me anymore. Im gonna try to invite them to play ball if whenever we do..just gotta tell them to be nice their super rough kids haha. TTYL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super rough kira???Yah I dont think so...Brett I hit the fluff out of that ball!!!Forget about that!hah.yaaaay....1st comment was mine U were probebly just writing it when I posted.43 Pit 43 Pit 43 Pit..!!??..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me and tennis i own that game FOGET ABOUT IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris, NO. Oh yeah, me and jared dominated at the gym like ben rothlisberger and troy polamalu but basketball style, we were unstoppable. 23 uk 23 uk 23 uk 23. Josh would've been proud of my kobe likeness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah im really bad at tennis, but destroyed softball and vollyball. Kris and jared are jealous. ( hope not, that would be pathetic )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Evelyn-For PeanutButter Fudge You Need-
    -1 2/3 cup of suger.
    -2 Tlb. of Butter.
    -2/3 cup of cream.
    Mix together and boil.-5 Min.
    Remove from heat.
    Add 2 cups of mini marshmellows,1/2teaspoon of vanilla,and 1 1/2 cups of PeanutButter.
    Mix and pour into serving pan.
    Then put it in the fridge to cool.

    -THANKS-KRIS-

    ReplyDelete